Heli: Departure Date 2014
May: 04, 09(full moon), 14, 19, 24, 29
June: 03, 08 (full moon), 13, 18, 23, 28
July: 03, 08 (full moon), 13, 18
Aug: 03,17, 22, 27
Sept: 09, 11,16,21,26
Oct: 02, 07
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative at Tribhuvan International Airport and Meet our staff at the airport to assist you to transfer to hotel lunch and dinner -Overnight at Kathamndu
Day 02: Kathmandu – Fly to Nepalgunj.
Morning sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath darshan and afternoon fly to Nepal Gunj (3650 m) 1hr flight.- and stay overnight at Hotel at Nepal ganj
Day 03: Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot (2870 m)
Early morning fly to Simikot check inn at the hotel acclimatization lunch and dinner and overnight stay at Simikot.
Day 04: Simikot to Hilsa to Taklakot /Purang
Early morning fly to Simikot by fixed wing plane (1hr flight) and changeover at Simikot to further fly to Hilsa by helicopter (22 mins flight) and trek half an hour to reach border and drive to Taklakote. Overnight at Hotel Taklakote/Purang
Day 05: Drive Taklakot /Purang to Mansarovar( 4560 m) 90 km / 1.5 hrs Drive.
Early in the morning drive to Mansarovar -Religious pooja – hawan etc. and parikrama o/n stay at Mansarovar
Day 06: Drive Darchen – Tarboche& Trek to Dirapuk( 4860 m ).
Early morning darshan and drive to Darchan a“Tough Day” after breakfast drive to Tarboche (8 kms) and start trek for KailashParikarama to Diraphuk (16,500 ft) 12 kms, light lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight at Guest House
Day 07: Trek to Zuthulphuk( 4760 M) 18 km / 9- 10 hrs.
This is the day every pilgrims talk about, the most difficult Journey through the yatra, trek up to the 18,600 ft.(Dolmala pass) rest of the day’s program is same as usual, Dinner and overnight at Camp( 2 men tent ).
Day 08: Zuthulphuk – Darchen – MansarovarParikrama.
After breakfast we trek around 6 kms and will be reaching to the point where the jeep will be waiting for drive to Darchen. After lunch proceed to Purang/ Horchu overnight (Guest house)
Day 09: Drive to Hilsa and fly to Simmikot - Nepalganj-Kathmandu
Drive to Taklakote - drive to Hilsa and fly to Simmikot – Nepalganj -kathmandu o/n stay at kathmandu
Day 10: Fly out - Kathmandu & departure to onward destination.
Cost of Above Package:
INRs. 148,999 per person
US$ 300 /- surcharge for NRI or foreigner.
• Kathmandu airport transfers on arrival and departure.
• 1 nights stay in deluxe hotel at Kathmandu.
• 1 night stay in hotel at Nepalgunj.
• 1 night stay in hotel at Simmikot.
• All vegetarian Meals.
• Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by AC Coach.
• Return airfare Kathmandu –Nepalgunj-Simikot- Hilsa.
(Does not includes airport taxes)
• 2 night stay in htl in Taklakote/ Purang
• 3 nights stay at tented Accomodation at Mansarovar and during KailashParikrama.
• 1 night stay at clean comfortable guesthouses at Darchen.
• All necessary permits, Tibet/China Group Visa, entrance fees for the entire trip as per our itinerary.
• All coaches / landcruisers with supporting truck.
• Freshly cooked 3 vegetarian meals a day by our experienced sherpa staff.
• Bottled mineral water.
• English Speaking Guide.
• Yaks with yak drivers for carrying luggage & cooking equipment's during the Kora of NTP
• oxygen cylinders & other first aid requisites.
Airfares to Kathmandu & back
If need Yaks for riding upon for KailashKora, early request to our guide is necessary and the cost will be borne by guest on the spot. Be ware of the possible risk being thrown out by the yak.
Any expenses of personal nature such as travel insurance, drinks, laundry, telephone / fax calls, porters or arranging additional transportation.
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc.
Services other than specified.