Tour Package price
Price : $2,600.00 : 190000.00
15 Nights / 16 Days
Duration: 15 Nights / 16 Days
Destination: Kathmandu - Pashupatinath - Kerung - Lake Manasarovar - Darchen
Price: INR 1,90,000 USD 2,600
Kailash Inner Kora (parikrama) is the most famous and considered to be the hardest Kailash inner Parikrama needs some mountaineering experience and essential equipment. We depute good and experience team leader/ guide in mountaineering along with the group. This parikrama also include around 34 km trek including Asthapath, Nandi Parvat, Atmalingam, Saptarishi cave and Kuber Kunda. The landscape is diverse and rocky entirely made up of rock, crevices, snow and ice. Apart from two small monasteries, no humans live along the inner Kailash region.
Mount Kailash Inner Kora (parikrama) tour components starts and ends at Darchen, hence Darchan is base for all the activities. On the first day, we will start our hike from Derapuk visiting Kailash Charan Sparsa in the coming days we will explore the Serlung monastery and closer view of Mount Kailash from here. We will view and if possible feel and touth the Atmalingam, Saptarishi cave of inner kora and Samtarishi cave. Inner Kailash kora of Nandi Parvat by crossing high pass in between Mount Kailash and Nandi hill called Nandi la and Khandosalgam La, after that we will get back to Darchen by evening. There is optionof hiring horse or a personal helper to make you Kailash inner kora comfortable and successful. Completing your inner kora at Kailash and you can set up again from Derapuk, Kuber Kundaa, and Mount Kailash Charan Sparsa and reach Zuthulpuk.
Day One: Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu pickup from airport/bus station and transfer to hotel. Check inn Tour Briefing Dinner and Overnight stay at Kathmandu
Day two: Kathmandu
After breakfast sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Jal Narayan, Guheswari Temple and shyambhunath, after lunch briefing for kailash yatra.
Day Three: Kathmandu to Timmure border
After breakfast drive Kathmandu to Timmure Nepal Bordar 165 km.
Day Four: Border to Kerung
After breakfast drive to kerung 40km 2900m. Rest day in Kerung.
Day Five: Kerung to Saga
After breakfast drive to Saga (Dongpa 350 kms (4450m).
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
Day Six: Saga to Mansarovar
After breakfast drive to Lake Mansarovar (4500m) 5hr (280km).
Day Seven: Mansarovar (Holy Dip) and Darchan
After lunch drive to darchen (46km) 4600m. Give a plenty of time for yatries to do pooja, Havana worship, meditation, holy bath etc in mansarovar till afternoon.
Day Eight: Darchan toYumdwar (Drive) & trek to Dirapuk
To Drive to Tarboche (yamdhwar 8km) and trek upto deraphuk 12km (4890m) O/N at Guest House.
Day Nine: Kuner kund & Zuthulpuk
After breakfast trek to Zhuthulphuk 10hrs via Kuber pass, Kuber Kunda, Kuber valley.
Day Ten: Complete Outer Kora – Darchan
After breakfast trek to chandu 3hr and drive to Darchen restday at darchen.
Day Eleven: Acclimatization Darchan
Rest day at Darchen.
Day Twelve: Astapad, Saptrishi and Nandi
Early morning drive up to Austapath then Trek to Saptarishi cave, pray & start nandi Parikarma and back to Darchen.
Day Thirteen: Saga
After breakfast drive to Saga/Dongpa 6hrs.
Day Fourteen: Saga to kerung
After breakfast drive back to kerung 3hrs.
Day Fifteen: Kerung to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu 9hrs and transfer to hotel.
Day Sixteen: Kathmandu Departure
Departure onwards your journey.
In Kathmandu hotel accommodations 3 nights with full board meals basic and all required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary Nepal and Tibet. Tibet visa, Entry permit, Kailash Inner parikarma entry fee, entries tour best available hotel and Guest house. All VEG meals (dinner/breakfast/lunch). We provide pack lunch while we drive or walk on parikarma), experience cook, English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide, requires Nepalese Sherpa's, Super Luxury Bus and supporting truck for luggage, Yak and yak man during the parikarma (Kora) for carrying KITCHEN gear, first aid kit box, Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive. Climbing equipment for Inner Parikarma, Mountain Climbing Guide. We provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day bag (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company).
Package not includes:-
Tips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way kailash Yatra). Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter, shoes and international flights Tickets. Extra expenses mention than itinerary.
Additional Muktinath Tour Along with Kailash Tour (Yatra)
Price per person Indian Citizen
Price per person NRI (Foreign)
US Dollar $. 850
Day 17: Muktinath tour – Kathamndu – Pokhara
Instant of Departure after kailash Tour start Muktinath tour early morning drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple O/N hotel halt in Pokhara.
Day 18: Pokhara Jomsom
Early morning flight to Jomsom then drive to Muktinath temple (By Jeep), giving plenty of time for yatris to do pooja, bath etc. Afternoon drive back to Jomsom overnight stay in Jomsom at Hotel, Meals Plain (B/L/D).
Day 19: Jomsom Pokhara Kathmandu
Early morning flight back to Pokhara, Afternoon half day pokhara sightseeing and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel, Meals Plain (B/ L/D).
Day 20: Departure Drop
After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude. (B)
Above price include
Hotel accommodations in tour: - one nights in Kathmandu, one nights in Pokhara & one nights in Jomsom. Manakamana cable car tickets. Entry permit, schedule air tickets: - Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu, Airport tax. Kathmandu to pokhara by drive, Jomsom Muktinath / Jomsom Jeep drive. Nepali guide, entire tour pure Indian vegetarian food according to above listed trip program.
Above price not include
Tips, Personal expenses(beverage, phone call, cold drinks, mineral water etc), if need any things more than program, rescue and emergency charge, in case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses,. International air tickets, travel insurance.
Compliments by Kailash Yatra Team of NTP
· Duffle Bag
· Carry Bag, Passport Pouch
· Yatra Completion Certificate
· Do not bring any books, magazine, pictures about Tibet, Buddhism or about any Lama’s. Custom of China won’t allow entering with those kinds materials.
· Fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, liquids like Ghee, Oils and follow Chinese rules and regulation from Chinese custom at border (Keeping and respecting country folklore dignity)
· Do not take any pictures and videos in Chinese customs, Army and police station
· Guide will ensure you are briefed every day morning for the formalities and food Take cooperative position from every Nepali and Tibetan staffs and in Immigration sites
· Decision of Guide should be followed – Do not force to move ahead with hard persuasions sometimes that is difficult and disastrous
Tibet and Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Programs :-
General Information Regarding Kailash Mansarovar Tour
· Personal Horse riding expenses, Personal use porter
· Travel insurance, Rescue and emergency evacuations service, medical and hospital expenses (in case you become sick on the way)
· Extra Night accommodation in Kathmandu /Timure/Kyirong/saga/ Darchan /Nepalganj/ Simikot or else at other places due to bad weather or any other Chinese reason is charged.
· if returning earlier from Kailash Yatra, groups visa splitting charge each RMB 165 & extra transportation cost each $USD 100 / day. (China Govt – FEC rules)
· Beverage/drinks and additional tips.
Process, Term& Condition
· Necessary to send color Scan copy of Passport of pilgrimage with name list 40 days before departure for permits processing.
· We need 6 Month valid ordinary Passport but Diplomat passport is not acceptable.
· We need Yatri’s scan copy of PAN card (Indian citizen only).
· Should non refundable deposit Rs 20,000 or USD $ 500 per person as advance before processing.
· Underutilized services due to unforeseen circumstances stands non refundable
· Indian pilgrimage – Should send Original Passport to our Delhi office By courier or speed post 15 days before from the departure date for China visa Process.
· NRI/Other Citizen’s Original Passport will collect after arrival in Kathmandu.
· Indian Pilgrims who are 70 Years or above:
1. Has to submit Medical Report from Indian Hospital within 6 months before your journey starts.
2. Two direct relatives required.
3. Has to deposit 1000$ (USD) before the journey to the company (China GOVT) for any sudden demise.
4. Health examination is done before Parikrama by Chinese doctors. once you get the approval from doctor then only you can go for Parikrama.
· Before the Kailash departures must clear all remaining Payment.
· Initial amount for booking is INR 20,000/- for Indians & USD 500 for NRI and Foreigners being non-refundable & nontransferable, once booked subsequently intended cancellations & delays caused due to natural, terrorist attack ,political or by the Pilgrim modification reason If the booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure, INR 30,000 for Indians & USD 600 for foreigners would be charged as cancellation amount.
· If the booking is cancelled 20 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost will be into cancellation process.
· If the booking is cancelled 15 days prior to departure, there will be no refund.
If suddenly program has changed Due to weather problem, natural disaster, landslide, technical problem and political movement, Chinese reason, all additional expenses should be paid by themselves
General Information Regarding Kailash Mansarovar Tour
· Insurance: Medical Insurance not compulsory for visa processing but will usefully you do insurance in case any health problem arises during travel.
· Oxygen cylinder: Our Company will provide oxygen cylinder in emergency. Usually, oxygen cylinder is not required. However, some pilgrimage we prefer to carry their own handy oxygen cylinders. You may buy small portable cylinder in Tibet. It may cost approx. Yuan 20-30 per cylinder.
· Food during Tour: Our cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip.Our Staff will carry all necessary cooking items and will provide Indian vegetarian food during Yatra.
We Recommend That You Bring The Following Items To Make Your Journey More Comfortable:
· Wind Proof Jackets -1/ Towel-1 / Washing Kit – 1, Warm Thick Pullover-1, Rain Coat-1
· Pants-4/ Sun Heat-1, Cotton Full Sleeve-shirt – 4, Thermal Underpants-2
· Long/Vest /Warm Full T-Shirt – 2, Trekking Shoes -1, Rubber Sandal 1
· Warm Woolen Shocks – 5, Warm Gloves-1 – Water Bottle (1Ltr. Capacity)-1
· Sun Glass-1 Flash Light with Extra Batteries-1, Sunscreen Lotion UV30+,lip guard /Moisturizer Cream-1
· Pocket Knife/Sewing Kit/Button/Cigarette Lighter/Dust Masks-1
China Government Notice!!!- Don’t take any picture, tape record, newspapers, political things or anything related to Dalai Lama, If found in Tibet, on the spot China Army will control and take legal action.
· Should carry dry food Items to make your journey more comfortable
· Carry regular medicine – Diamox250 mg. 20 tablets and Personal First Aid Kit.
· Money exchange: Others currency (except UDS $) are not accepted in China but is acceptable in Nepal. Pilgrimage should exchange your Currency to Chinese Currency in Kathmandu/Nepal.
· Temperature - Average (May to September): 4 – 20 ºC Day Time / -1-2ºC Night Time