Langtang valley Trekking starts from the lower Langtang Valley, trekking through its forests and among the villages and farmlands of its people, many of who are of Tibetan origin. Once an important trading route with Tibet, this influence is reflected in the character of the villages and peoples. During part of the trekking, you will be walking through Langtang National Park, and though wildlife is never easy to spot in a forest setting, there are chances of seeing some interesting animals and birds. Among those found in the park are monkeys, musk deer, pika and the national bird of Nepal, the colorful danphe.
Langtang Valley Trekking continues from langtang valley to Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m). This is the site of the Yala Cheese Factory. There is a STOL airstrip at Chhaldang, a short distance east of Kyangjin. Visiting to the Yala Cheese Factory (4.633 m) and the small lakes beyond Yala are worthwhile. Yala can be reached within half a day from Kyangjin Gompa.
From Kyangjin Gompa, a continuation The Langtang Valley Trekking to the pastures of Langsisa (4.084 m) provides the good views of numerous glaciers. There are some huts in Langsisa that can be reached within one day's walk from Kyangjin Gompa. We make a leisure day in kyajing to climb up kyanjing- RI in langtang valley trekking; you enjoy having spectacular views of Langtang and other Himalayan range. After the wonderful view from top back to same hotel, visit the Monastry, and explore Kyanjing valley rest of the time.
The best time to Langtang valley trekking is beginning of March to end of May and beginning of September to end of December. You can choose the details of itinerary as per your desire and holidays.
Facts of Langtang Valley Trekking
||Min - 1
||September to late December and February to late June.
||Bus, Car, Land Cruiser or Jeep
||08 Days (Kathmandu - Kathmandu)
||Approximately 5 - 6 hours each day.
||Visit Tibetan village at Langtang – Amazing views of Langtang Ri, Ganesh Himal, – Panoramic views from Kyanging Ri.
Langtang Valley Trekking Day to Day Itinerary
||Drive Kathmandu to Sybru Bensi (1462m) via Trisuli Bazaar 400m.) – Dhunche (1950m).
||Trek to Lama Hotel(2500m)
||Trek to Langtang Village (3307m)
||Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3798m).
||Exlpore Hidden Valley
||Trek back to Lama Hotel.
||Trek back to Sybru Bensi.
||Drive back to Kathmandu.
To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
Langtang Valley Trekking Cost Include
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus if you require Kathmandu sightseeing.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
- Langtang National Park permits.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag by Outshine Adventure Trekking.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
Langtang Valley Trekking Cost Exclude
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue with 2 passport size photos.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver--Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses except your trek.
Departure dates and itinerary arrangements can be custom-tailored to your needs, so please contact us with your inquiries regarding your tour departure date.