Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking
Langtang Gosaikunda trek combines the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosainkund. Visit the beautiful Langtang National park and then trek to the end of the valley to view the wonderful mountains views. Following the Trisuli River north out of Kathmandu, we travel through Trisuli Bazaar and Dhunche to Syabrubensi, a Sherpa village located at the very edge of the Langtang National Park. We then swing east into the Langtang valley, crossing the river several times as we travel up along a gorge-like, lower section of the valley. We pass through oak and rhododendron forests and even cross glacial moraine on our way to the Tamang village of Langtang.
A little further up the valley is Kyangin Gompa, where we stop overnight and sample the local yak cheese. We pass through Nubamatang, nestled in a hidden valley, on our way up to view the glaciers,which mark the gateway into Tibet. Backtracking, we travel through Syabru and Sing Gompa to a high plateau, where the sacred lake Gosainkund is located. Crossing the Llaurebena Pass (4610m), we continue south, leaving the Langtang region behind us as we travel through the Helambu valley to Gul Bhanjyang.
Trip Facts of Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking
||Feb - May, Sep - Nov
||Bus, Land cruiser
||2 to 25
Itineraries of Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking
||Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). You will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel and a short brief about the trekking after refreshment.
||Drive Kathmandu to Sybru Bensi (1462m) via Trisuli Bazar (400m.) & Dhunche (1950m) by Jeep.
||Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m).
||Trek to LangTang (3330).
||Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (3850).
||Explore the hidden Valley.
||Trek back to Lamahotel
||Trek to back to Syabru Bensi
||Drive back to kathmandu.
||Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
Our Tour Package Includes:
- Airport pick up and drops by private Car/Van/Bus.
- Two night's standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu - Syabrubensi - Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- sleeping bag, down jackets and walking stick, if necessary.
- All government taxes.
Our Tour Package Doesn't include:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.