Holy Tilcho Lake Darshan by Helicopter
Day 1- Arrive to Kathmandu
Next to mythic connotations there is a lake named Tilcho Lake. The Annapurna valley has some of the best trekking route which is famous in all over world. Also this valley has variety of culture and scenery's comparison to other valleys. The Tilcho lake route and the two passes named Tilicho pass (5230 m) and Masokanto La (5099 m) is most adventurous route and is still used by trekkers this route has high mountain scenery. The altitude of Masokanto La is less than Tilicho pass but this route is more technical and it needs ropes. Within same timeframe Tilicho pass can also be attempted.
Representative of NTP welcome guests at airport and them drop them at hotel.
Day 2- Fly to Manang-Tilcho Lake
You will transfer at airport for fly to Manang, from Manang it is 20 minutes fly to Tilcho Lake. At a time from Manang only 8 guests can fly to Tilcho Lake. At Tilcho lake guests will do Puja and holy bath then fly back to Manang. Same process will repeat for rest of guests.
Day 3- Sightseeing to Kathmandu
Guide will take you for sightseeing of Kathmandu.
Day 4- Towards Airport
Guide will drop you at airport for board to the plane for onward journey.
1. Hotel accommodation on twin share basis with breakfast
2. Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu and Pokhra Valley
3. Entrance fees
4. Kathmandu – Manang – Tilicho Lake - Kathmandu charter helicopter
5. Passenger Insurance during the flight
6. Royalty fees USD 75 per person
7. Medical Kit and experienced tour guide
8. Arrival/ Departure transfer to airport
9. All domestic airport taxes
1. Insurance coverage against accident, injury, death, theft, baggage loss, etc.
2. All Lunch and Dinners
3. Beverages, alcoholic drinks, snacks, tips and gratuities
4. Laundry and telephone bills
5. All other expenses that are not mentioned above
6. Porters for personal use